WE LOVE FOLLOWERS

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Best reason ever...

Hello All, yes I am still here...lurking, reading YOUR blogs and
occasionally making a comment or three.
 
Saw something today that made me want to blog again.
I'll get to that at the end of this post.  I promise.
 
Not that I haven't wanted to...
Just haven't felt I had anything 'blog worthy' to say lately.
 
So here goes, and if blogger cooperates I will publish  this tid-bit.
 
 
I can think of many reasons to live in a 'house on wheels'
 
Just a simpler way of life.
 
Forces you to get rid of 'stuff'
 
Much lower cost of living , IMHO
 
The entire USA, even Canada or Mexico can be
your back/front yard.
 
Therefore; the view can change as often as you can turn the ignition and put it in gear.
 
Change neighbors as often as ya change yer clothes (if you like).
 
Best of all, I think you find the greatest neighbors in campgrounds and other
'camping' venues.
 
Lots and lots of other really good reasons to live on wheels...
but don't think I am up to
writing/posting them all.
  The reasons, after all, are endless to say the least.
Make your own list and YOU decide what it is YOU want to do.
 
 
 
 
Now,to be fair and honest...
There are certainly a few downsides to a 'house on wheels'
 
 
It makes it a bit more difficult to have regular visits to your FAVORITE physician.
Ya might have to plan trips back to 'a home base' on a quarterly or semi-annual time frame.
 
Ya sure can't keep all Aunt Eunice's, G'ma's or G'pa's things you inherited.
(So take a picture, for memories sake)
Give it to a family member or Goodwill etc.
Sell it if it truly is worth $$$
 
Forget having dozens of picture albums.  Just put'em on a thumb drive... and view them anytime you like.
 
Usually lots less space for storing FRESH foods or even FROZEN for that matter.
So more frequent shopping trips may be in order.
No more bulk buying from the local big bin type stores.
 
When a family member (or really good friend)  gets sick or worse yet pass away, you can't just go down the road, or across town to visit.  However; this would allso be true if you you lived in a SB house in a different state from family.  And this is the case with lots of people. 
 
OK, I'm getting tired...so on to the actually purpose of today's post
 
I saw an article this morning that caused alarm ...but not for me...for others...Since my home / house / hotel room is on wheels and can go wherever I choose to take it (generally speaking of  course).  This would not actually concern me personally.  However; others might and probably should be concerned.
 
Ya know it is one thing to go into  a hotel room and find they have ...eeek!  BED BUGS... or Roaches, ants  etc.  You get my drift, I'm sure.
 
But what if?  You checked into somewhere...and got something not only infectious but
 
 
DEADLY
 
 
 
Strictly FYI stuff here.
I love and care about all my blog followers...
This is one way I can spread the word... BE CAREFUL
 
Take care and GOD BLESS YOU, ONE AND ALL.
 
Marsha OUT!
 
 
 

No comments: