WE LOVE FOLLOWERS

Friday, June 29, 2012

HOT HOT HOT...  Am I ready?  For the "heat wave", I sorta doubt it, but gonna grin an bear...or is the bare?  Current plan is to stay inside and pray the a/c holds up.  May have to crank the ole'gen and run both a/c units for at least the afternoon hours. 

You understand the campground has 'rules' about gen running.  But I'll quote the owner as saying "he would run generator and stay cool" ...  wonder if he will remember that statement, should I  decide to do just that.?   Bottom line, not gonna, unless I absolutely have to do it.

Give you some facts about what today is expected to bring, weather wise...

Woke up to 73 degree temps

Afternoon temp forcast calling for 103 degrees

With heat indexes reaching up to and over 107 degrees

All I can say is I'm ready for NEXT WEEKS 96 degrees!

That is gonna be a cold front .. in comparison to what this weekend has planned for me.  

Ugggg! 

2 comments:

Erik's RV Blog said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) Yeah it's going to be a schorcher this week. Making me re-think being on vacation.

I forgot the wood floor boxes, might be for the best and my wife wants me to hold off on that and waxing the rig which means I have to just relax.... um I'm not good at that!

I hope you get a real cold front soon! We woke up to 77f out here this morning with the promise of a storm. We hope we get it!

If you have to run the genny to cool down then ya gotta do it. Hopefully you don't have to.

Have a great Sunday!

Erik

Marsha & Joe campers4lifex2 said...

Thanks so much for your comments, Erik. And a special thanks for your opting to 'follow' my blog, Yipee you are my first follower. I'm simply beside myself, LOL.

Has been another shorcher today, and currently watching the skies, as we are definitely in the path of some possibly fierce thunderstorms, packing hail. I really am praying for the best. But, as always... God's will be done in all things.

You and yours have a great day... and try to relax on your vacation.